Happier & Healthier Relationships
What to expect
BetterTogether helps you learn more about your partner and create positive relationship moments. You answer fun questions and we provide recommendations, reminders, notifications, and more to make you a "superpartner" 💪⚡️💖. The result?
- A happier and healthier relationship.
- Never forget a birthday or anniversary again.
- Always give great gifts.
- Learn how to anticipate the needs of your partner.
- Learn how to communicate effectively.
- Increase your emotional intelligence.
Learn more about your partner
No matter how well you think you know your partner, you will learn something new. The better you know your partner, the better you can communicate effectively, know what to do—and maybe more importantly, what not to do—and ultimately, strengthen your bond. To learn more about your partner we provide you with questions to kindle meaningful conversations. For example:
- Fun - What are your partner's favorite childhood memories?
- Curious - What's your partner's favorite piece of clothing and why?
- Unique - What's the earliest your partner has woken up and why?
Create positive relationship moments
We show our partners how much we care about them through our actions as much as our words. BetterTogether provides recommendations to help create happiness in your relationship from activities, entertainment and events to topics of conversation and more. Always have the perfect gift, experience new adventures together, and introduce your partner to their new favorites.
It's easy to forget even the most important things in life, such as your anniversary or your partner's birthday. Never forget a birthday or anniversary again. We'll remind you weeks in advance so you have plenty of time to plan a great experience.
We'll send you notifications to let you know when an important date is approaching, or with timely suggestions of things you can do for your partner. They will help you support your partner in their interests and goals.
- Elizabeth's birthday is coming up in 5 weeks! Get a head start on planning.
- Mary Roach, an author Ashley likes, is giving a talk in San Francisco in 2 weeks.
- Daft Punk, one of Eric's favorite bands, just announced they're playing in your town. Get tickets before they sell out!
- Sam loves pizza. Little Star Pizza, a new pizza restaurant in San Francisco, just opened and is getting great reviews. Maybe you should check it out.
In addition to the above, BetterTogether has tools for taking notes, adding gifts to wishlists, and help planning events. Still not convinced? Check out the sections below.
Without BetterTogether vs With BetterTogether
|Without BetterTogether||With BetterTogether|
|Friday night, no reservations or plans when you feel like going out.||Friday night, reservations at that new restaurant you've been dying to check out.|
|Scrambling to figure out what to do for your partner's birthday because you waited until the last minute.||Partner's birthday planned weeks ahead, all their friends invited, and reservations made.|
|You have a vague idea of what your partner's goals and aspirations are.||You know exactly what your partner's goals and aspirations are and actively help them achieve them.|
|You really liked your new partner but weren't able to make it work.||You really love your new partner and your relationship.|
|Your partner loves music but hasn't found anything recently that they like.||You just introduced your partner to their new favorite band.|
|Doing the same old thing on the weekend.||You just planned a fun filled weekend trip.|
|You're both frustrated because you want to do different things this weekend.||You both support each other in your separate wants and needs.|
|Your partner's favorite band is playing in your town, but it's sold out by the time you find out.||Your partner's favorite band is playing in your town and you have tickets because BetterTogether let you know when they went on sale.|
|Your partner likes their birthday/holiday gift just fine but really wanted X.||Your partner loves their birthday/holiday gift because you wrote down that time they mentioned X into BetterTogether and we reminded you.|
BetterTogether is for you if...
- you want your relationships to be filled with positive and wonderful moments.
- you want to never forget a birthday, anniversary or special date.
- you want to give great gifts.
- you like going on adventures and discovering new things.
- you want to have meaningful conversations.
- you want to always have something interesting to discuss.
- you want to increase your emotional intelligence.
- you want to learn how to think about relationships in a healthier way.
- you want your partner to view you as a source of happiness, comfort, and support.
- you want to help your partner live their best life.